Customer satisfaction is our top priority
As a leader in the computer system/computer peripheral industry, Eastern Data is dedicated to your satisfaction. We are aware that from time to time, returns are a necessary aspect of the business, so we strive to make this process as simple as possible
Please refer to product pages for individual warranty policy.
Eastern Data Standard Return Policies
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Any products being returned to EDI are required to have an assigned RMA number.
- RMA approval numbers are valid for 14 days from issue date.
- The RMA number must be on the shipping label or shipping box only. NOT WRITTEN ON THE ACTUAL PRODUCT CARTON.
- Final credit value is subject to current market cost.
- Special order returns are subject to manufacturer’s discretion and approval.
RMA requests require the following information:
- EDI Invoice Number
- EDI Part Number
- Serial Number or Lot Number
- Reason for return
RMA shipping instructions:
- Customer pays return shipping charges. EDI will pay for replacement shipping fees.
- RMA number must be marked on the shipping label or shipping box. DO NOT mark RMA number on the actual product box.
- Return shipments must be packed in a manner that ensures they return to EDI undamaged.
- Include a copy of approved RMA form.
RMA approvals are subject to meeting Eastern Data's guidelines and manufacturer's warranty where applicable.
RMA Shipping Address:
Eastern Data, Inc.
1455 Oakbrook Drive
Norcross, GA 30093
Attn: RMA # (list your RMA number)
Online RMA request -
Click on the Toggle Menu, under Orders & Shipments and add a Return.
Complete the online Return Merchandise Authorization form and click Submit Request
General Return Guidelines